Re: [avr-gcc-list] ATTiny12 and gcc

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] ATTiny12 and gcc
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 23:49:22 +0200 (MET DST)

As "Bruce D. Lightner" <address@hidden> wrote:

>That's fine.  Please link to this HTML document instead...
>
>   http://lightner.net/avr/ATtinyAvrGcc.html

OK, thanks for offering this.  I finally came around to add the pointer
to the avr-libc docs (namely, to the FAQ).

>...and let me know what the "back link" is to the avr-libc documentation.

It would be best to have this point to the project's ``home page'':

http://www.nongnu.org/avr-libc/

It contains further pointers to the project pages, as well as pointers
to the documentation in the varoius formats supplied (PS, PDF, online
HTML).  Please note that the doc pointers there are for the most
recent release, so they aren't updated immediately, i. e. the link to
your web site will only show up once avr-libc 1.0.4 has been released.
Unfortunately, due to the way our documentation toolkit is working,
the link will open within the right frame only.  I hope you can live
with that (the reference to you as the author is marked clearly).