[avr-gcc-list] Hi

From: Coskun Delice
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Hi
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 10:14:07 +1000

Hi my mail is: address@hidden

Can someone tell me how to compile and run simple C programs by using
"Programmers Notepad [WinAVR]". The steps what I am taking are; 1 locate the c
file into the "C:\WinAVR\bin"~~~.c 2) Open it by using "Programmers Notepad
[WinAVR]" 3) Go to Tools option and click options and then on the left H S some
options appear to compile it I just type "avr -gcc -Wall -pedantic -ansi -g -o
advisor1 advisor1.c" screenshot is also attached. please check that and let
meknow where I am doing wrong? Please...