Re: [avr-gcc-list] announce: script to build avr-gcc on linux

From: Rod Moffitt
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] announce: script to build avr-gcc on linux
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 21:24:15 -0400 (EDT)

Not that I want to make a 'me too' post, yet I created an AVR GNU
development tools build script (binutils, GCC, libc and insight/GDB) a
while back. The script, and all the necessary tar-balls are available at:

http://rod.info/avr.html

BTW, Gentoo users can build the AVR tools by simply emerging - do an
'emerge -s avr' to find a list of the packages.

- Rod

--