Re[2]: [avr-gcc-list] UISP and ATtiny15

From: Alexander Popov
Subject: Re[2]: [avr-gcc-list] UISP and ATtiny15
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 17:47:42 +0300

Hello!

RA> I think the problem is that you do not erase it before reprogramming.
RA> Try :
RA> uisp -dprog=stk200 -dvoltage=5 --erase

RA> I hope this will help.

RA> Regards,
RA> Raphael assenat

No, I had erased the device before every test (in fact this is included in my
makefile, so no mistake was made).
But to be absolutely sure I checked if the chip was erased after every
command '--erase' - and yes, it was!
And one other issue - if the chip had not been erased, how would
'-dvoltage=3' solve the problem with programming?!

I still think it is the timing problem in UISP, but I don't know if
the program does not match the datasheet or the datasheet itseft
contains wrong timing.

--
Best regards,
 Alexander Popov                           address@hidden