Re: Bug in avr-gdb? was:Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR simulator and interrupts

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: Bug in avr-gdb? was:Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR simulator and interrupts
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 11:24:12 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004, Klaus Rudolph wrote:

> Hi Theodore, hi James and the list :-)
>
> Is there a problem with my solution, maybe with other targets as well?
> If not it would be nice if this fix could be included to gdb.

Your fix might not be needed. I just tried to duplicate the problem with
the current gdb cvs head and it doesn't show up when running either your
simulator or mine. Applying the change you suggest to infcmd.c
doesn't change the behaviour in any way I could notice.

Please try cvs head and the recently cut 6.2 branch and if either still
exhibits the problem I'll look into it more. I don't want to chase down
a bug that has already been fixed. :-)

---
Ted Roth
PGP Key ID: 0x18F846E9