[avr-gcc-list] Another coding question

From: Johan Nilsson
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Another coding question
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 23:09:03 +0200

Thanks all for the answers on the avrgcc tutorial.
I done some stuff with avr-gcc serial communication, lcd display.... well basic stuff. What i dont fell comfortable with is the small amount of memory =), well im used to code on windows,linux,beos.... etc. Is there any good thinking, guidelines when it comes to small microchips ? I know that the program should be small and do not declare to many variables.

I would be greatfull for answer .... now i should do a digital thermometer.

I just have to say it again .. realy good mailinglist nice people and answers fast.

--
Johan Nilsson / Edberg Nilsson Data HB
Mobil: 070-261 94 01