RE: [avr-gcc-list] Unable to compile!

From: Bernard Fouché
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Unable to compile!
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 15:56:45 +0200

Watchout for timestamps in Windows file system: there are not accurate,
there can be a
2 seconds gap,so make(1) is lost. For short programs, here I'm doing always:

make clean all program

For your magical '1' problem: a few days ago I went nearly crazy with
something very
bizarre, strings holding '\r\n' were troubling the program in the embedded
hardware.

It disappeared when I switch back from binary file format to hex file
format. Obviously there was a bug in avrdude when reading binary files.

Maybe you encountered a similar problem?