RE: [avr-gcc-list] Re: AVR toolset bugs and patches pending

From: Bernard Fouché
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Re: AVR toolset bugs and patches pending
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 18:23:07 +0200

Well I thought that I was getting in bug 16884 but it was more vicious: I
was facing a problem in a function much like bug 16884: the program crashed
soon afterward.

I rewrote the code because of bug 16884 and since the problem vanished I
thought that it was related to the bug. But the program started to crash at
another point without reason and after deep investigation now everything
points to a hardware bug. So just forget my post !