[avr-gcc-list] GCC

From: Svein E. Seldal
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] GCC
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 17:27:37 +0200

Hi,

Does anyone know anything about the status of gcc-HEAD? I trying to work on the dual memoryspace issue (making GCC able to issue LPM instructions). However, when gcc HEAD is not working/compiling, I'm not able to do much useful. And I dont want to target older versions (3.4.x or older) since these are closed for new developments.

BTW is Denis active on this list?

Regards,
Svein