Re: [avr-gcc-list] reg elf to coff converter

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] reg elf to coff converter
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 17:52:25 +0200 (MET DST)

"E. Weddington" <address@hidden> wrote:

> You're on the wrong list.

Also, there's nothing like »the COFF format«.  GNU binutils know about
maybe a dozen or more different COFF formats (most from Unix systems,
but also things like Windows PE executables), and my experience with
AVR COFF tells me that non-Unix vendors tend to produce something they
call »COFF« but which differs quite a bit from the historical Unix
COFF implementations.

Wir stellen aus! Auf der SYSTEMS 2004  vom 18.-22. Oktober in München
Halle B 3, Stand 320-206 (Partner-Stand von Sun Microsystems)
Halle B 2, Stand 605 "Die Musterfirma"