[avr-gcc-list] measuring uC supply voltage

From: JAMIE MORKEN
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] measuring uC supply voltage
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 19:03:56 -0700

Hi all,

I am trying to figure out the best way to measure the 5V supply voltage for an
atmega128.  I am using the 5V supply as the ADC reference voltage.  The problem
I am seeing is when the 5V supply droops, the reference voltage will also
droop.  For other sensors I need to use the 5V reference voltage.  Any ideas on
how to solve this?  Is it possible to switch to the internal 2.5V reference
while the 5V external reference is still hooked up?  Thanks,

cheers,
Jamie Morken