Re: [avr-gcc-list] Need help buying hardware debugger

From: Graham Davies
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Need help buying hardware debugger
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 08:14:38 -0400

Dave,

I can help you with this problem if you put up with the fact that I have
something to sell you.  I have a product which I think is exactly what you
want, the AVR ICE-Cube.  Please see my Web site.  If your target system has
a JTAG header or you are using the STK500 with an ATmega16 or 32, the
ICE-Cube is all you will need (apart from the debugger host such as AVR
Studio).  Furthermore, if the ICE-Cube turns out not to be what you want, I
will refund the purchase price.

Graham.
http://www.ecrostech.com