[avr-gcc-list] AVR Disassembler

From: Johannes Bauer
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] AVR Disassembler
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 03:48:39 +0100

Hi list,

don't know if anyone needs it... but I needed one lately: a disassembler
for AVR code. So I wrote one. It currently has some nasty flaws (like it
can't disassemble code greater than 128kB), but I'll fix that if there's
enough resonance - i.e. if somebody likes the program.

It works well, it works for me perfectly. Generates code which can be
reassembled using avr-as. Quite neat :-)

Please try it! It's licensed under the GPL and available at

http://johannes-bauer.com/avruc/avrdisas-0.02.tar.bz2

Greetings,
Johannes