[avr-gcc-list] programming the at90can128

From: David Morrison
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] programming the at90can128
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 10:31:51 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,
I was looking at the tools available for programming the chips (AVRDUDE,
AVaRICE, PonyProg, etc) and it seems that none of them support this chip?
Anyone have an idea on how to program the chip?  I think that I can use the AVR
Studio 4 with a debugger to program it but I hoping to have something that
allow me to do command line due to the speed of it.

any suggestions or corrections are appreciated.

dave

I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my telephone.
-Bjarne Stroustrup, computer science professor, designer of C++
programming language (1950- )