[avr-gcc-list] avr-gcc does not find include files

From: Fernando Angulo Rodrigo
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] avr-gcc does not find include files
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 23:25:50 +0100

I´m on a hurry!!

I´m working on debian. I installed everithing via ftp, so I think I have
compatible packages.

The issue is that when I compile the avr-gcc reports:

Loader.c:78:20: avr/io.h: No such file or directory
Loader.c:79:24: avr/signal.h: No such file or directory
In file included fdom loader.c:86:
Memory.c:31:53: avr/pgmspace.h: no such file or directory
………

And I have installed also the avr-libc package.

I found a directory called ./usr/avr/includes/ that contains all the
include files.

Everything done through apt-get install

thanks