Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR-Insight and library debug

From: rusty+avr-gcc-list
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR-Insight and library debug
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 15:01:20 -0800 (PST)

My experience with unix debuggers has been that the debugger needs the
source code files in the same directory as the object (e.g., .o) files
and the final executable.  So try copying all of the .c files for your
library back into the directory where your development applications
live.  It's ugly but it should work.  Alternatively, use symbolic
links instead of copying (ln -s instead of cp if you're using the unix
command line; if you're on Windows I have no clue).