[avr-gcc-list] Re: I2C Monitor

From: Dario Carluccio
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Re: I2C Monitor
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 09:48:12 +0100

Hi Yann, Hello AVR-Freaks,

> http://www.avrfreaks.net/Tools/ToolFiles/411/DN_048.pdf

Thank you.

> the code provided is not for avr-gcc but should easily be converted.

I build the Interface now and now I'm trying to convert the code to
WINAVR. But I have some Problems and I don't know if this are caused
in my I2C Bus or in the AVR-Program.

Is anybody out there with a Codevision C compiler who can compile the
code of the App-Note above for me?

I have just cut&pasted the Source code of the Appnote to the three
files and loaded them up to my webspace, you'll find it here:

http://www.carluccio.de/i2c_sniffer.zip

BTW: Has someone build this interface and is it working?

bye
   Dario

--
NO SIG