Re: [avr-gcc-list] Memory section different of .text section

From: Yannick PODGORSKI
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Memory section different of .text section
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 12:04:39 +0100

Thanks Ned,
In fact, I made a mistake because I can't write a variable
in flash. In fact, you are right. I want to create a section in SRAM where I put specific variables (I want to try to control this possibilities). But there are conflict with .bss section
if I don't choose good address.
Sorry for this question.

Yannick