[avr-gcc-list] avarice and can128

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] avarice and can128
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 15:39:02 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I need some volunteers with can128 chips and the original jtagice box. I
added can128 support to avarice and Brian Dean gave it a test drive.
Unfortunately, he didn't have success programming the device. He was
running an older firmware version in his box and we are curious if using
the latest firmware will help. I'd like to eleminate firmware being the
problem before I try and figure out if the config data is wrong by
digging through all the magic numbers.

This is really the only thing holding up a release of avarice right now.

---
Ted Roth
PGP Key ID: 0x18F846E9
Jabber ID: address@hidden