Re: [avr-gcc-list] agv-gcc with AVR Studio 4

From: Nathan Smith
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] agv-gcc with AVR Studio 4
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 06:40:43 +1000

Graham Davies wrote:

"Nathan Smith" wrote:

Now if only I could write my code in AVRStudio and invoke WINAvr from it.
(There isn't a way to do this is there?)

My impression is that Atmel plan to put hooks in for this sometime.
However, I find Programmer's Notepad 2 almost satisfactory and my desire for
PN2 to mature is greater than my desire for Atmel to finish their third
party tool integration.  Switching between the PN2 and AVR Studio windows
isn't really too arduous.  What I need most in PN2 is find-in-files (the
grep thing).

Graham.