Re: [avr-gcc-list] Stuckness with ATTiny15 program and avr-gcc

From: Andy Warner
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Stuckness with ATTiny15 program and avr-gcc
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 16:02:09 -0600

Ned Konz wrote:
> [...]
> So I changed the init routine and the vectors, removed the true and false,
> and
> used Bruce's custom linker script. It still doesn't work. I also programmed a
> bare DIP on a breadboard and it behaves the same way.
> [...]

In this situation, I would replace your regulator.c with something
really simple (e.g. a led flasher that just used nested for()
loops for timing) - that will let you/us know if the problem
is with the infrastructure (board, linker, startup code etc)
or something deeper in regulator.c
--
address@hidden

Andy Warner             Voice: (612) 801-8549   Fax: (208) 575-5634