RE: [avr-gcc-list] OVF3 Causes Reset?

From: Dave Hylands
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] OVF3 Causes Reset?
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:34:41 -0800

Hi Kevin,

Which processor are you using? Are you telling gcc that you're using the
same processor that you're actually running on?

Have you verified that vector entries are correct? i.e. if you examine
the vector table in your ELF file, does the pointer for the appropriate
vector actually point to your interrupt routine? (using avr-objdump and
producing a map file help here).

I've seen a whole bunch of problems reported by people caused by the way
that the interrupts get declared.

--
Dave Hylands
Vancouver, BC, Canada