RE: [avr-gcc-list] EEPROM questions

From: Trampas
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] EEPROM questions
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 08:46:31 -0500

I think I found that the problem was the linker files. Specifically in 2.15
the linker files load the eeprom data into the .text section.

Editing the linker files fixed the problem. I would love it if someone could
recommend a good book/manual on using the GCC tool chain. I would love to
start understanding things. For example it took me a long time to figure out
where the linker scripts were. I still do not understand which linker script
my application uses.

Regards,
Trampas