[avr-gcc-list] ADB-Project: USART and half duplex?

From: valio
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] ADB-Project: USART and half duplex?
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:42:44 +0100

Hi,

We're two students working on a project to enable communication between an
ADB-keyboard (the old ones from apple; ADB = Apple Desktop Bus) and a Crossbow
MicaZ. We're right now just at the beginning, searching for informations. At
the moment we're wondering if the USART maybe also suited for half-duplex
communication (which is needed for ADB). If someone could provide us with some
information here, we would be very glad.

sincerely

Patrick Maechler
CS-student @ Uni Basel (CH)