[avr-gcc-list] avr-gcc for Windoz

From: Royce & Sharal Pereira
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] avr-gcc for Windoz
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 15:37:40 +0530

Hello,
Is it possible for windoz users to use avr-gcc without downloading WinAVR?

Actually, I dont use Programmers Notepad, Insight/gdb, avrdude that come
with WinAVR. So they are just occupying space. But I dont want to delete any
of this stuff for fear of breaking something..

I just need the compiler package that gives me the standard output files.

Or is the full Winavr package the only option for Windoz users?

Thanks,
--Royce.