AW: [avr-gcc-list] Improving in leaps and skips!

From: Haase Bjoern (PT-BEU/EMT) *
Subject: AW: [avr-gcc-list] Improving in leaps and skips!
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 09:46:00 +0100

Hi Andy,

A couple of questions:

1.) Did you test C and C++ or only C?
2.) Could you post your test report? (

FYI: I presently observe around 491 testsuite failures only, most of them due
to missing nested function support and missing support of library functions
like sprintf() for operations that are not important for avr.

I'd like to find out the differences between your testsuite run and mine.

Yours,

Björn