Re: [avr-gcc-list] Tiny 2313 SIGNAL problem

From: Parthasaradhi Nayani
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Tiny 2313 SIGNAL problem
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 07:55:19 -0800 (PST)

--- "Christopher X. Candreva" <address@hidden> >
> The signal names comes from the datasheet for that
> particular chip.  They
> are, unhelpfully, different for each chip. Best bet
> would be to check the
> header file for the  tiny2313, most likely in this
> case you are useing the
> wrong name.

Hi,
Unfortunately that was what I did (used the header
file). If you notice there is another 2313 header file
corrected by Peddock. The script in io.h is including
the older 2313 header file and this is where the
problem lies. There will be many people trying to use
2313 and it is best to correct the io.h file ASAP.

Nayani