Re: [avr-gcc-list] Installation problem error on compile

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Installation problem error on compile
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 17:12:27 +0100 (MET)

"E. Weddington" <address@hidden> wrote:

> If that error message was cut and pasted, then the error is in your
> source code as you are trying to include "stdedef" instead of
> "stddef".

As he also mistyped "cc1" (cc-one) as "ccl" (cc-ell), I think that's a
typo.

Anyway, that has no chance to work I think, too many things are
obviously missing in that installation.  It would be better to use
some reliable serial communication like Kermit, and transfer one big
Zip file to the laptop.  If the communication aborts, Kermit can
restart it where it left off.