Re: [avr-gcc-list] OT: Programmers NotePad

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] OT: Programmers NotePad
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 10:02:24 -0700

Gary Griswold wrote:

I broke PN this week. I was in the middle of an
edit-compile session and the message window closed. Nothing I have done short of FDISKing and starting over will apparently restore the m_window.
1.Any clues as to how to restore m_window in PN? I run
Windows98.
You can also write to the author of PN, Simon Steele. I seem to remember that this issue came up before, but I don't recall offhand what the solution is.

2. How does one entice Avr-gcc to unconditionally
write an error file? Redirection doesn't appear to
work.
You would do this in the Makefile.