[avr-gcc-list] GCC console output capture

From: Juergen Suetterlin
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] GCC console output capture
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 09:02:39 +0200 (MEST)

Hy,

for my AVR projects I use CodeWright 7 as editor. To compile my design I
call a batchfile which executes make.exe. The compilation works fine but I
can not capture the GCC console messages (make.exe all > error.txt) and
because of that I can not use the automatic error extraction parser of CW.
This parser scans the compiler output for error and warning messages and
jumps to the source line which caused that error.
The messages are printed to the screen when I start the make.exe directly
but I can not capture them.
I also tried to call make.exe directly but this does not work better.

Is it possible to print those console messages in a way I can fetch them?

Best regards,
Juergen

--
+++ Neu: Echte DSL-Flatrates von GMX - Surfen ohne Limits +++
Always online ab 4,99 Euro/Monat: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl