Re: [avr-gcc-list] [OT] Chaning default reply-to address

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] [OT] Chaning default reply-to address
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 06:30:08 -0600

Anton Erasmus wrote:

Hi,

On the yahoo groups the default reply-to address is the list address while on
the
avr-gcc list it, is the sender. I often forget to change the address to the
list, and then
I reply direct in stead of to the list. Is there some way to change it so that
the default
reply to address is the list address ?

The easiest thing to do is to do a "Reply All" on your email client software. That way the list is always included. This is typical protocol on other open source mailing lists such as the GCC list, binutils list, etc.

Eric