RE: [avr-gcc-list] avr-gcc converting c source code into assembler sourc

From: Colin Paul Gloster
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] avr-gcc converting c source code into assembler source code for model checking
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 11:33:01 +0200

On Thu, Jun 16, 2005 at 11:01:19AM +0200, Kamin, Volker wrote:

"[..]

I have an exhaustive description of the ATMEL assembler, but weren't
able to find a formal description of the assembler subset that is used
to produce the output of "avr-gcc main.s".

Any help is appreciated and helps us to proceed towards our goal."

Check the AVR-specific parts of the GCC source code.