[avr-gcc-list] Default interrupt question

From: wbounce
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Default interrupt question
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 11:34:59 -0400

I have a default interrupt routine in all of my programs to catch stray
interrupts instead of having them reset.  Basically it does nothing
SIGNAL(__vector_default)
{
;
}

Is there a way to tell which interrupt caused it to jump to this code? I
know on a PIC there was something that told you which one it was. Does
AVR have something similar? I was debugging in aVR studio simulator, I
had set the next statement passed a while loop to a assignment state and
it just jumped here when I single stepped. The assignment statement is
the last line in the function it could have been the assignment or the
function return.
Obviously there was some kind of error that caused a interrupt and If I
knew which one cause it I might be able to fix it.

I am using some interrupts ie timer0, timer2, uart0 and uart1 both rx
and tx