Re: [avr-gcc-list] Overclocking Microcontroller

From: John Altstadt
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Overclocking Microcontroller
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 20:00:48 -0700

Andrew M. Cullen wrote:
I've overclocked the ATMEGA32/64 at 20MHz with no problems. BUT... this is only in a laboratory settings, you can't rely on this for any commercial product.

About 15 years ago I heard of someone overclocking a 20 MHz PIC to 60 MHz by immersing it in liquid nitrogen. Somehow I don't think this is what the original poster is looking for though.

John