[avr-gcc-list] patches for gcc/ binutils

From: Uwe Fechner
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] patches for gcc/ binutils
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 16:51:45 +0100

Hello,

I created a new patchset for gcc 3.4.4 and binutils 2.16.1:

http://www.kieltech.de/uweswiki/Patching_5fAVR_5fGCC

http://www.kieltech.de/~ufechner/patch-2005-05.zip

To add support for avr-gcc for the following devices:

   *

     ATtiny25, ATtiny45, ATtiny85, ATtiny13, ATtiny2313

   *

     ATmega48, ATmega88, ATmega168,

   *

     ATmega164/324/644

   *

     ATmega329/3290/649/6490

   *

     ATmega640, ATmega1280, ATmega1281

   *

     ATmega325, ATmega3250

   *

     ATmega645, ATmega6450

   *

     ATmega165

   *

     AT90CAN128

not yet supported by this patchset:

   *

     AT90pwm2, AT90pwm3

   *

     AT90can32, AT90can64

   *

     devices with 256 kBytes Flash

Question:

Is there an "official " place for this kind of patches?

Is it good to have them in the savannah patch repository of avr-libc?

They are not directly avr-libc related, but still needed if you want
to use avr-libc.

Could someone review these patches?

Or shall we wait for the next winavr release and say, the patches that
are included there are the "official" patches?

Regards:

Uwe