Re: [avr-gcc-list] Compilation fails because of SIGNAL redefinition

From: pmarques
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Compilation fails because of SIGNAL redefinition
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 03:07:52 +0000

Quoting Przemek Urbanski <address@hidden>:

Hey,

I have made changes to my code to make it look more like a program less
like a hack, and believe or not it fails to compile now :>

when I execute
address@hidden robo_avr]$ avr-gcc -g -mmcu=atmega8535 -Wall -Wstrict-
prototypes -Os  -I /usr/local/avr/avr/include -
I /usr/local/avr/avr/include/avr -I ./inc   -c -o src/servo.o
src/servo.c

[...]
src/servo.c:131: error: redefinition of 'SIGNAL'
src/servo.c:50: error: previous definition of 'SIGNAL' was here

You're probably just forgetting to include interrupt.h.

Add to the beggining of your program:

#include <avr/interrupt.h>

I hope this helps,

--