RE: [avr-gcc-list] use of specifin RAM location

From: Matt.VanDeWerken
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] use of specifin RAM location
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 10:41:36 +1000

That's exactly how I've done it at the moment.

Cheers,
Matthew van de Werken - Electronics Engineer
CSIRO E&M - Rock Mass Characterisation - 1 Technology Court - Pullenvale
- 4069
p: (07) 3327 4142 * f: (07) 3327 4455 * e: address@hidden
"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our
children."
-- Native American Proverb