[avr-gcc-list] Hardware-Software Co-Simulation with the AVR in VHDL

From: Mike S.
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Hardware-Software Co-Simulation with the AVR in VHDL
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 10:43:54 +0000

Hello to all!
Can anyone tell me if exists software that is able to do
Hardware-Software Co-Simulation using for example an AVR VHDL model
and some user defined external VHDL modules. I'm using an AT90CAN128
connected to a Xilinx CPLD with the AVR external memory. The idea is
to simulate the interface between my software (made in AVR-GCC) and
the VHDL external peripheral.

Thanks in advance
Best Regards
Bruno Miguel