Re: [avr-gcc-list] AT90CAN128 support

From: Rob Prowel
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] AT90CAN128 support
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 18:06:46 -0800 (PST)

> avr-gcc-4.0.2-2: GNU GCC for ATMEL AVR micro
> controllers
> .
> Web site: http://gcc.gnu.org/
> .
> Maintainer: Matthias Ringwald <address@hidden>
>

> I compiled my own, of course.

ok.  that's where the problem is I guess. I grabbed
the precompiled packages referenced via the cdk4avr
webpage.  Looks like that documentation is not being
updated.  opensource documentation falling behind?  go
figure!

I thought that the io header files were part of
avr-gcc instead of the mini libc but I guess I was
mistaken.  Looks like I better find the updated
packages.

the can128 is the only mcu I'm currently interested in
because my predecessor used it extensively in a lot of
our custom boards and then quit...and we do make use
of CAN features so a mega128 header wouldn't cut it.

tanks!