Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVRDUDE & AT90PWM3

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVRDUDE & AT90PWM3
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 23:19:34 +0100 (MET)

In article <address@hidden> you write:

>Has anyone been able to program AT90PWM3 using AVRDUDE ?

Yes, but until your message only using an STK500.

>I'm using STK200, can read the signature bytes, seem to be able to
>program the fuses (although it complains sometimes), but cannot
>program (verify fails on first byte).

Strangely enough, writing the EEPROM works (using the same data I
wrote to the flash ROM).  Also, the error pattern is consistent.

No idea offhand.  The STK500 firmware has no troubles writing them.  I
could perhaps hookup everything to a logic analyzer, and trace it, but
won't be able to make promises about the timeline for that.

I verified the programming instructions against the datasheet, they
seem to be correct.