[avr-gcc-list] How to determine which interrupt fired?

From: Rick Mann
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] How to determine which interrupt fired?
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 19:44:14 -0800

I have a simple app that only defines the UART0 receive interrupt handler for an ATmega128. I can set that it's getting called in gdb (and because its code is executing), but then something happens and my code jumps to the top of main. I'm assuming some other interrupt/ reset is occurring, but I can't figure out what it is.

Any suggestions on how I can determine this? Thanks!

--
Rick