[avr-gcc-list] Customizing interrupt vector entries when using GCC?

From: Rick Mann
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Customizing interrupt vector entries when using GCC?
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 14:34:08 -0800

I'm working on an ATmega128, using avr-gcc, and I need to speed up the handling of interrupts on three pins INT5, INT6 and INT7. Rather than creating three interrupt handlers that all call a single unified handler, I'd like to put the same handler in each of those three slots in the vector.

I suspect to do this I'll need to make a copy of the .S file that represents the runtime glue. Can someone explain to me how to do this, and how to adjust my makefile to build it properly? I'm not familiar enough with gcc.

Thank you.

--
Rick