[avr-gcc-list] Collect2 patch for building with msys/mingw

From: David Brown
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Collect2 patch for building with msys/mingw
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 11:19:38 +0100

Hi,

I've just recently built gcc for the Coldfire/m68k under msys/mingw.  To get
the build working, I used a few patches from the winavr project, patching
collect2.c, c-incpath-c, and mkfixinc.sh.  I mentioned this on the Coldfire
mailing list, and got the attached response from one of the gurus there.
I'm thus passing it on to this list, in case it is of interest to the winavr
builders.

mvh.,

David