|Subject:||[avr-gcc-list] Re: AVR109-GCC bootloader problem on mega8|
|Date:||Mon, 3 Apr 2006 12:12:10 -0400|
I'm attempting to setup a bootloader for the ATmega8 using the avr109 app note posted here. I'm using the GCC version included in it, along with the WinAVR toolchn.
Using the preprocessor.xls file, I've setup my bootloader to have 1024 words of memory, starting at address 0xc00. The chip runs off the interal RC oscillator at 8MHz, with a baud rate of 19200. I've changed the partcode from 0x77 to 0x76 in order for AVRDUDE to correctly detect it.
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|