Re: [avr-gcc-list] How to define a ROM data in a perticular address?

From: dimax un
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] How to define a ROM data in a perticular address?
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 20:45:25 +0300

Hi.

.org will not work for sure as it is effective inside the section.

As far as I understand to do it using special (your own) section you will have to change linker scripts.
You can take as example "eeprom" (or any other fixed) section and see how it is created and placed in address space.

Micro Connection to the Macro Vision
http://www.xdimax.com