Re: [avr-gcc-list] Small AVR

From: Eric Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Small AVR
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 15:12:17 -0600

Jerome Kerdreux wrote:
On 5/1/2006, "Eric Weddington" <address@hidden> wrote:

Jerome Kerdreux wrote:

I'm wondering what it the cheapier AVR you can program with avr-gcc
without too much memory issue. (I used to program on ATMega8 but they
cost quite 5 Euros right here.. )

It depends on your application requirements. You can use C language on
some ATtiny processors; on other ATtinys, you can only use assembly.

That's exactly my question :)  I'm looking for some Tiny which can be
program in
C language.

It's all in the avr-libc manual: the first page lists what devices are supported, and what devices are only supported for assembly.

--
Eric Weddington