Re: [avr-gcc-list] AT90CAN128 Bootloader

From: Jonathan Goldberg
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] AT90CAN128 Bootloader
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 09:52:11 -0600

1: The flash addressing most significant bit
AT90CAN128 has more than 64Kb of memory so you have a bit to say if you are acessing the most significant part or the memory address. Pay attention to this
The RAMPZ register needs to be set accordingly to determine which 64K page of flash memory is accessed. I made the bad assumption that avr-libc would take care of this. If I manually adjust the RAMPZ register before calling the avr-libc macros, everything works great. Some notes on this in the avr-libc manual would help a lot :)