[avr-gcc-list] SRAM with winavr

From: Paulo da Silva
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] SRAM with winavr
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 12:46:42 -0300

Hi all,

I am using winavr to compile a code for atmega128, and I am having a problem
with sram, because my project use 8262bytes so compiler says that I am using
201,7% of data memory, but I have externa ram 32kbytes.
I am using avrstudio 4.12 as my ide, I inform in project options that I have
external sram but this does not solve the problem.

I tryied to put -Wl,-Tdata=0x80110, without a success.

May somebody help-me?

Best regards