Re: [avr-gcc-list] Using avrdude with Atmel USB dongle

From: dimax un
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Using avrdude with Atmel USB dongle
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 22:44:04 -0800

That looks as if you were using the wrong avrdude.conf file.  If you
run avrdude with -v, it will tell you which file it is using.  You can
always specify a particular avrdude.conf using the -C option.  The
ATmega128's device signature has been known to avrdude.conf for quite
a while now, so it's not supposed to be expected as FF FF FF.

I did not touch the conf file. I will check what is going on. Thanks.

I just tried that using the CVS version under FreeBSD:

But as I mentioned I'm working under CYGWIN on WIN2K PC with
libusb-win32 port. So it is not a big wonder that results differ and
on Linux PC you get a better results.

--
; Micro connection to the MacroVision