[avr-gcc-list] Options on avr-gcc

From: Javier Almansa Sobrino
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Options on avr-gcc
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 16:56:30 +0100

Hi everybody. Let's see if you can help me....

I've been compiling a proyect based on a AT90USB1287 and I've something
like this:

uint16_t n;

for (n = 0; n < 1000; n++); /* Delay loop */
 --- rest of code --

originally, this piece of code generates a delay loop, but I've changed
the AVR-GCC options on my Makefile and now, if I want the delay loop
works correctly, I must declare n as volatile.

Any one knows what option I must to pass to AVR-GCC when compile to
avoid this. I don't remember and I've lost the original Makefile.

Thanks in advance.

--
Nunca confies en un S.O. del que no tienes código fuente ;-)

Javier Almansa Sobrino.
Ingeniero Técnico en Sistemas.

Grupo de Investigación ARCo.
Escuela Superior de Informática. Ciudad Real
Tel: (+34)926 29 53 00 Ext: 3705